The Hélène & Édouard Leclerc Fund for Culture is a center for contemporary art, located in Landerneau in the former Capuchin convent. Presenting emblematic artists of our time and mediating with a wide audience are the objectives of the programming of temporary exhibitions.
1,000,000 visitors to Landerneau
Since it opened in 2012, the FHEL has welcomed more than 1,000,000 visitors! If it has become a meeting place for lovers of contemporary art, the site welcomes an ever more varied and numerous public, of all ages and all walks of life.
Each year, there are two to three temporary exhibitions that invest the large hall of 1200 m².
The FHEL hosted Joan Miró in 2013, Jean Dubuffet in 2014, Alberto Giacometti in 2015, the 3rd stage of the Opéra national de Paris in spring 2016, Marc Chagall in 2016, Pablo Picasso in 2017 ans Henry Moore this summer 2018.
Exhibition on December 16th 2018 to 22 April 2019
• "MITCHELL | RIOPELLE, a couple in excess"
• from 16 December to 22 April 2019: open every day from 10:00 to 18:00
• Full price: 8,00 €
• Reduced price : 6,00 €
• Student, - 18 years old, job seekers, teachers, PMK: free
- French, English
- Pets forbidden
- Contemporary / modern art
- Film projection room
- Specific theme activities
- Adult workshop
- Junior workshop
- Temporary exhibitions
- Base rate - full rate adult 8€
- Concessions 6€
- Monday : from 10h00 to 18h00
- Tuesday : from 10h00 to 18h00
- Wednesday : from 10h00 to 18h00
- Thursday : from 10h00 to 18h00
- Friday : from 10h00 to 18h00
- Saturday : from 10h00 to 18h00
- Sunday : from 10h00 to 18h00
Ouvert tous les jours sauf 24-25-31/12 et 01/01