The ancient trees of the old Carmel are a testimony to the age of the nuns' garden. Walnuts, cedars, a double row of lime trees, some old variety of Breton apple trees, vines, aromatic plants and more are awaiting the nature lovers. Visitors are encouraged to enjoy the lawns.
The Carmélie villa is now a music school so there are two small stages in the garden.
Open from 1st March to 31st October (9am - 9pm) and from 1st November to 28th February (9am - 5:30pm)
Dogs must be kept on a leash. Alcohol free zone.
- Pet friendly
- Botanical garden
- Pleasure garden
- Monday : from 09h00 to 21h00
- Tuesday : from 09h00 to 21h00
- Wednesday : from 09h00 to 21h00
- Thursday : from 09h00 to 21h00
- Friday : from 09h00 to 21h00
- Saturday : from 09h00 to 21h00
- Sunday : from 09h00 to 21h00