Saint-Brieuc heats up during Rock'n Toques. It is a gastronomical aside to the Art Rock music festival. Chefs from the Saint-Brieuc bay offer gourmet street food to the festival goers. Taste some brand new recipes made from local produce.
100 % Breton
Rock’n Toques was born in 2008 from the minds of 4 chefs (among whom 3 were Michelin-starred) and the Saint-Brieuc Tourist Information Centre.
It grew every year and now more than 20 chefs are taking part in this unique event.
See the chef cook before your eyes while listening to some great live music.
An original and generous concept 100 % Saint-Brieuc bay!
- An event organised by the Saint-Brieuc bay Tourist Information Centre
- A yearly unmissable event since 2008
- A team composed of Michelin-starred chefs, distinguished restaurants, chocolate and cake makers, ice cream makers, wine cellars, cider and pancake makers.
- A gigantic outdoor brigade made of 150 people
- New dishes and desserts for a low price: 8€ per dish, 4€ per dessert and a 15€ brunch.
- Never seen before recipes and a spectacular brunch on Sunday (3 dishes, some cheese, a dessert and a drink)
- A chef-musician duo: Every year, Michelin-starred Nicolas Adam invites a famous musician to create a new dish with him.
- All sorts of amazing guests may surprise the festival goers getting a meal at Rock 'n Toques
- Enjoy free live music from the Parisian subway musicians
- Rock’n Toques was awarded many prizes (EDEN 2015 award, Victoire de la Bretagne 2016, Atabula award 2018)