PASS SANITAIRE mis en application pour les personnes majeures
Two châteaux in the same grounds (17th and 18th century). Guided tours of the furnished apartments (salons, office, dining room, entrance halls, bedroom, etc ), numerous private collections, kitchen and vegetable garden (18th century granite stove, one of the last of this size remaining in France). 2011 exhibition 'Porcelain from the 18th century to Modern Day... Diverse ceramics: Vieilard, Marseille, Rouen, Hispano-Moorish, etc.'
1 July - 31 August every day from 2pm - 6pm.
1 January - 6 January and 5 April - 4 June every Sunday, and school holidays from 2pm - 5pm.
5 - 30 June and 1 - 30 September every day from 2pm - 5.30pm.
Last tickets sold 1/2 hour before closing time.
- French, English, Spanish
- Pet friendly
- Debit cards, Postal or bank cheques, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Bank transfer
- Fortified structure
- Ruins and remains
- Fully equipped meeting room
- Specific theme activities
- Junior workshop
- Temporary exhibitions
- Base rate - full rate adult 6€
- Child rate 3€
- Monday : from 14h30 to 16h30
- Tuesday : from 14h30 to 16h30
- Wednesday : from 14h30 to 16h30
- Thursday : from 14h30 to 16h30
- Friday : from 14h30 to 16h30
- Saturday : from 14h30 to 16h30
- Sunday : from 14h30 to 16h30
Visites guidées proposées à 14h30 et 16h30.